HoGent, the university college of Ghent, has thoroughly renovated its sports hall. It was also extended with a new building. There are now 3 sports halls and a fitness centre. But a brand new research centre for sports is also opening: School of Sports. The construction project costs a total of almost 4 million euros.
Meyvaert installed several fire resistant glass walls and doors throughout the building, the doors equipped with a badge access control. The aluminium fire-resistant doors and walls from the Meyvaert Alu series guarantee a uniform appearance throughout the project.
The advantages of the Meyvaert Alu range in a nutshell:
- For inside and outside applications
- Thermally broken profile
- Classifications EI 30 | 60
- Anodised or powder coated
- Glass options: fire-resistant in combination with:
- high efficiency glass and acoustic glass
- structural glass / glass to glass